10CM FOLDING KNIFE
Laguiole Honore Durand is a family-run company located in the village of Laguiole, France where they have been operating for the last 30 years. The Laguiole region is famous for a knife-making tradition that dates back to the 1820s when the knives were originally used by peasants, vintners, and farmers in the field. Nearly 190 years later, Laguiole Honore Durand is one of the only makers of the style that manufactures in Laguiole. This results in the impeccable quality and craftsmanship that Laguiole Honore Durand is known for today. The Knife springs feature a decorative bee hand-chiseled by an expert craftsman. The knife also offers great corrosion resistance and makes it ideal for everyday use.
- Product type: Folding knife
- Blade material: Sandvik Stainless Steel 12C27
- Blade length: 3.9 in/10 cm
- Hardness Rating: 54-61
- Finish: Polished bolsters and blade
- Handle material: Carbon Fiber
- Sheath material: Genuine leather
- Weight: 2.5 oz
No Reviews Yet!