WOMEN'S TERRADORA VENT
Let off some steam with a walk, hike or run through nature, and a pair of Women's Terradora Vent from KEEN laced up and ready to go. This low hiker shoe is constructed with a performance mesh upper and lining for letting your toes breathe and cool off, and outfitted with a supportive PU footbed paired with a cushioned EVA midsole. Show those tricky trails what you can do with the aid of the KEEN All-Terrain outsole.
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Women's-specific fit
- Upper: Lightweight performance mesh upper
- Lining: Breathable mesh lining
- Footbed: Removable, dual-density PU footbed with arch support for long-lasting comfort
- Midsole: Low-density EVA midsole caters to a women's foot
- Outsole: KEEN.All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Care instructions: Gently brush the footwear with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle cleaner.
No Reviews Yet!