WOMEN'S TARGHEE III WATERPROOF SHOES
KEEN's iconic hiking shoe for women brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. They carried over the fit, durability, and performance of their award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Resilient, internal shank
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Environmentally-preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
- Waterproof leather and performance mesh upper
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber outsole for higher-traction grip
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- KEEN.Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Care instructions: KEEN has carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, they recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
No Reviews Yet!