MEN'S TARGHEE II MID
Relief from the summer heat is just around the corner with the arrival of fall foliage and cooler temperatures. Lace up the Men's Targhee II Mid by KEEN, and get ready for weekends full of hiking and camping adventures. These leather boots are built with KEEN.DRY, a waterproof, breathable membrane that ensures dry feet during creek crossings and rain storms. The mid cut offers excellent ankle support, the rugged soles are packed with multi-directional lugs offering supreme traction, and an internal shank provides stability under a heavy pack. Even for everyday these lightweight boots lace up easy for walks to town or getting to-and-from class.
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Contoured heel lock
- Lining: KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Footbed: Removable metatomical dual density ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) footbed
- Midsole: Dual density compression molded ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber with 4mm multi directional lugs
- Collar height: 6 inches (15.24cm)
- Average weight: 17.4 ounces (493.3g)
- Fit tip: According to KEEN, this style is running a ½ size small. They recommend ordering a ½ size larger than your usual size.
- Care instructions: To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.