Free Shipping on orders totaling $75 or more – Enter Code: FREESHIP75 at checkout. Ends Sunday, December 31, 11:59 p.m. EST
CLICK HERE to find out our shipping deadlines for Christmas delivery.
Last Day for Ground Shipping: December 14th @ Noon EST
Last Day for Gift Cards Mailed via Regular USPS: December 15th @ Noon EST
Last Day for Priority Mail Shipping (never guaranteed by USPS): December 19th @ Noon EST
Last Day for Expedited Shipping: December 20th @ Noon EST
KIDS' OAKRIDGE LOW
From messy adventures in the backyard to the joys of hiking forest trails, the Oakridge Low by KEEN is just what you need to get your little one out and exploring. This kid's hiker features a padded collar and tongue, paired with a breathable mesh lining treated with Cleansport NXT technology, ensuring comfort and stink-free toes all day. From running and jumping to just playing around, the hook-and-loop closure will keep their feet securely in their shoes. Only you will know where your youngin' has been, thanks to the non-marking rubber outsole - making room for more fun and less worry.
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- Metatomical, removable, molded-Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) footbed
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for easy on, easy off and elastic laces
- Mesh lining for breathability
- Upper: Leather and lightweight mesh
- Outsole: non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
No Reviews Yet!
You may also like