Free shipping on orders over $99
Now you can still carry on with your high-falutin' foodie ways, and satisfy your gourmand palate while roughing it in the wilderness. Winner of Backpacker Magazine's 2015 Editors' Choice Award, the MiniMo Stove provides excellent simmer control and usability for making gourmet meals on your backpacking trips. Starting with the innovative new valve design, MiniMo delivers the finest simmer control of any upright canister system on the market. The cooking cup and sturdy metal handles have all been redesigned, and the optimized size and height deliver users with an easy-to-eat experience. Bon appétit!
Why we love it:
"Flame control can be everything while on the trail, and this stove has it- from making saffron rice to poaching eggs."
— Carl, Mast General Store - Waynesville, NC
- Fuel type: canister
- Fuel: isobutane-propane
- Features revolutionary new valve technology and a new cooking-cup size
- Proprietary regulator technology and enhanced regulator diaphragm ensure consistent performance down to 20°F
- Redesigned valve and regulator for unmatched simmer control
- Redesigned cooking cup, with the perfect combination of size, sturdy metal handles and optimized height, provides users with an easy-to-eat experience
- Rubber-coated metal handles provide a robust interface for both cooking and eating
- Lower spoon angle for easier eating right from the cup
- Convenient push-button piezo igniter
- Includes an insulating drink-through lid and measuring cup
- Clever sideways burner storage inside the cooking cup minimizes pack space
- Fuel canister stabilizer included
- Because this stove system has a capacity of less than 1 liter, the average boil time specification represents the time required to do 2 separate boils of 0.5 liter of water
- Average boil time: 4 minutes, 30 seconds per 32 ounces/ 1 liter
- Volume: 32 ounces/ 1 liter
- Dimensions: Packed- 5 x 6 inches
- Weight: 14.6 ounces
No Reviews Yet!