RECON BOTTLE - 1 LITER
The RECON is HydraPak's first sustainable outdoor water bottle series, made from 50% recycled content in both the cap and bottle. Topped with their new patented twist cap that provides an experience like drinking out of a glass. RECON was born out of the collective belief that great gear for the trail can and should have a lower impact on the environment. An enlightened way to hydrate.
- Smooth flow twist cap is quick to open/close – 180° turn delivers the perfect flow rate for a glass-like drinking experience; twist back to close for leak-proof transport
- The wide-mouth design includes an integrated TPU bail handle that is comfortable to carry, lightweight, and nearly indestructible
- Slender bottle shape, designed to fit in your backpack pocket, but versatile enough for everyday use – fits in most cup holders
- Indented finger groove provides a better grip including with gloves and in all weather conditions
- Cap and bottle made utilizing Eastman™ Tritan Renew™ Technology, 50% recycled plastic content comes from a variety of sources with x9 PET single use bottles being the primary source
- Minimally designed with only 2-parts, the cap and inner gasket separate for easy cleaning, and along with the bottle, are all dishwasher safe
- Impact, stain, and odor resistant, as well as 100% BPA, BPS and BPF free with no residual taste
- Tritan® Copolyester PCR (50%), Silicone, TPU
- Capacity: 1 liter (32 fluid ounces)
- Dimensions: 267 x 76 cm (10.5 x 3 inches)
- Weight: 189 g (6.7 ounces)
No Reviews Yet!