Get ready for fast-paced play with lights and sounds that challenge players with every sequence. To beat the Simon game, players need to remember the color pattern and repeat it by pressing the colored buttons on the game unit in the correct order. It starts off at a rather steady pace, but the more you play, the more complicated the patterns become, building suspense with each turn. Count 1 point each time the green light flashes, and 10 points when all the lights flash at once. The Simon game unit helps keep track of the highest score as players challenge friends or try to beat their own high score in solo play.
- Repeat the patterns: It's the exciting electronic game of lights and sounds! Players repeat random sequences of flashing lights by pressing the colored pads in the correct order
- Suspense builds: It starts off at a nice steady pace, but the light sequences get more and more complicated as the game continues
- Classic Simon gameplay: Watch, remember, and repeat! The electronic handheld Simon game presents an exciting challenge to repeat the patterns and advance to higher levels
- Play solo: Play the Simon game with friends or play solo. Try to hit a new high score by completing the longest sequence possible without messing up
- Fun gift or kids: The Simon game can make a fun birthday or holiday gift for boys and girls, ages 8 and up. It's fast-paced, challenging, and so fun play
- Ages 8 and up
- For 1 player.
- Requires 3x 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries (demo batteries included)
No Reviews Yet!