MEN'S CONSERVATION BUCKLE
Well, we never.....but it sounds really cool. The Men's Conservation Buckle by Grip6 is an innovated way to change things up a bit and you get your choice of a buffalo, a salmon or honeycombs. The mix and match ability enables you to go from a wooden buckle to a carbon buckle then on to many colors of webbing for the belt. Grip6 is made in the USA company and guarantees that your belt will not let your pants fall down. And they dare you to break it, and if you do, they wanna know how you did it. Now if that's not quality control, we don't know what is. Give 'em a try, you won't be disappointed.
- Made in USA
- Fully interchangeable with all Men's 1.5-inch Regular width webbing straps
- The Grip6 A3 Guaran-damn-tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear. Our high-quality products were designed to last a lifetime
- It takes 2-seconds to mix and match, and unlike leather belts, your buckle swap will not damage or dig holes into the belt
- No moving parts on this belt delivers a minimalist look with extreme durability
- This belt lies down flat and will not protrude out from the pants or dig into the skin
- Ultra-lightweight buckles are shaped with a slight bend for extra comfort
- Buckle designed as a single solid part so it doesn’t slip or need adjustment throughout the day
- Buckles are laser cut from T6061 Aluminum. The strap is woven with high strength nylon webbing
- The tail of the belt tucks behind the buckle, providing a clean, sleek look
- 10% of all proceeds go towards funding non-profit organizations like The American Prairie Reserve, Wild Salmon Center, and Xerces Society
- CNC laser cut
- Manufactured through a 12-step machining process
- Built with brushed T6061 aluminum
- Satin-dip anodized- Gunmetal (Grey color may vary slightly)
- Dimensions: 3 x 1.8 x .125 inches
- Weight: 14-23 g (Depending on the buckle)
May 30, 2019
I wish Id bought this belt a year ago!
I thought this was the coolest looking belt but hesitated to make the purchase. I bought one a few months ago and wish I had done it last year! The webbing is extremely strong, holds tight with the buckle and comes in colors that compliment my shoes or clothing nicely -and its interchangeable! My previous buckles would wear holes in my t-shirts but this one is so low-profile that the belt actually sticks out further than the buckle! Its also aluminum which is warmer than steel or brass so its not as much of a cold surprise when leaning over. My favorite buckle is the Honeycomb Conservation -its super light weight and shows the webbing through the holes. This belt takes a beating at work and looks great with a suit!