SEAM GRIP WATERPROOF SILICONE TENT SEALANT
Seam Grip is a tent seam sealer that goes above and beyond to keep moisture out. Seal up to 12 feet of tents, tarps, and awnings with a single 1 ounce tube! As a permanent waterproof sealant, it keeps outdoor enthusiasts dry and comfortable, plus it’s also a flexible repair adhesive that can patch up holes in all types of fabric including vinyl, nylon, and canvas. So, take this clear glue along on the next camping trip, and be ready when gear rips, leaks, or falls apart. Save your gear and the adventure!
- Made in USA
- Material: Thermoset Urethane
- 1 ounce
- Color: Clear
- Adheres To: Nylon, canvas, vinyl, polyester, and most fabrics
- Coverage: 144 x 0.25 inches (12 feet of seams)
- Cure Time: 8-12 hours
- Cure Method: Humidity
- Application Temperature: 60 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Use Temperature: -20 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage: Store in bag in freezer
No Reviews Yet!