The perfect pocket!
The High Coast Pocket Pack from Fjällräven is a small bag made from water-resistant, recycled nylon and produced without PFCs for a lifetime of use. Convenient, small bag in recycled nylon, perfect when you just want to take your essentials with you when traveling and in everyday life. The main compartment is large enough for a smartphone and passport. An inside mesh pocket and an outside zippered pocket make it easy to keep your gear organized. Several attachment points and adjustable straps make for personalized usage: over the shoulder, on your chest, or on a belt. The outer fabric is waterproof but not the zippers and seams, so the bag can handle getting wet but not being submerged.
- Material: 100% polyamide 210D
- Lining: 100% polyamide 210D
- Adjustable shoulder strap that can be attached at multiple points, or detached completely
- Main fabric and lining made from 100% recycled nylon
- Zippered main compartment
- Inside mesh pocket
- Front pocket with zipper
- Loop on the back for a belt, a backpack’s hip, or chest strap
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.33 x 1.6 inches (17 x 11 x 4 cm)
- Volume: 0.8 L
- Weight: 3 ounces (85 g)
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY