E20 V2.0 AA FLASHLIGHT
The Fenix E20 V2.0 AA flashlight has been upgraded to be brighter and better than its predecessor. Powered by the included AA batteries. It has a maximum output of 350 lumens and the tail switch operates all functions including on/off and four brightness levels, always starting on low. At only 5 inches long, this flashlight is a perfect everyday carry size. The Fenix E20 V2.0 also features a patented ultra-thin optical lens with an automobile coating which reduces weight and allows for clearer vision. This flashlight is built rugged with a hard-anodized aluminum finish and an IP68 rating; dust-proof and waterproof underwater to 2 meters. The Fenix E20 V2.0 flashlight is a great option for those looking for an affordable standard AA powered flashlight in a compact everyday carry size.
- A Luminus SST20 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries (Ni-MH/Alkaline)
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion
- One-handed operation with the reverse tail switch
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Automobile ultra-thin patented optical lens coating process
- E20 V2.0 Battery: Two alkaline AA batteries. Ni-MH batteries recommended for best overall performance.
- Included: Two AA alkaline batteries, spare O-ring, lanyard
- Length: 5.0 inches (127mm)
- Body: 0.7 inches (16.8mm)
- Head: 0.8 inches (21mm)
- E20 V2.0 Weight: 1.5 ounces (42g) excluding batteries
No Reviews Yet!