WOMEN'S EMERYVILLE CREW
Slide on cozy comfort whether it's summertime or the first day of winter with the Women's Emeryville Crew by Farm to Feet. This crew sock is made from merino wool which has odor fighting, quick-drying, and moisture wicking properties for happy feet.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Half density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation and wicking
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 58% U.S. Merino Wool, 39% U.S. Nylon, 3% U.S. Spandex
No Reviews Yet!