Check out the view
Take in the beautiful view around you with moisture-wicking comfort on your feet, the Women's Max Patch from Farm To Feet. This 3/4 crew sock is made in the USA from quick-drying, temperature-regulating merino wool and features a seamless toe closure and full-density cushioning for keeping your feet blister free. Now you can hike along Max Patch Mountain with happy feet.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Flat-knit construction increases ventilation and reduces bulk for a better low-volume shoe fit
- Targeted cushioning and multiple ventilation channels provide comfort and protection
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Height: 3/4 crew
- Fabric: 47% U.S. Merino Wool, 49% U.S. Nylon, 4% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY