Take in the view with happy feet
Max Patch, located just west of Asheville, NC, is one of the most popular spots on the Appalachian Trail for its 360 degree views. Part of the Farm to Feet Appalachian Trail collection, the Max Patch quarter crew sock features an infinite loop of mountain tops around its ankle, much like the view from the mountain’s grassy summit. The foot of the sock is based off our popular Damascus with targeted cushioning and reinforcement zones for superior comfort and durability, but in a lower height and great ankle-high views.
- Made in USA
- Fabric: 59% US Nylon, 37% US Merino Wool, 4% US LYCRA® Spandex
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Targeted Light Cushion: High-density cushion targeting critical performance areas throughout the sock.
- 1/4 crew: Just above the ankle.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY