MEN'S RUTHERFORD COLLEGE CREW
Whether wandering about small foothill towns or exploring the big city, your feet take you everywhere. Give yourself (and those feet) a treat with the Rutherford College Crew Sock by Farm To Feet. Made of 100% American merino wool, these lightweight, breathable socks are super soft and provide a warm fit. A flat toe box and circumferential compression deliver all-day cushioned comfort and support, and a unique knitting process reduces bulk without compromising performance. So, if you're roaming high on a mountain peaks or down in the valley, the Rutherford's got you covered.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant, moisture wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and low-profile that is ideal for active sock
- Flat-knit construction increases ventilation and reduces bulk for a better low-volume shoe fit
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Half density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation and wicking
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 64% U.S. Merino Wool, 35% U.S. Nylon, 1% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!