MEN'S DAMASCUS LIGHT 1/4 CREW
Celebrate another successful Appalachian Trail Day festival with comfort and durability on your feet! The Men's Damascus 1/4 Crew from Farm To Feet are constructed from American-grown merino wool which can wick away moisture, regulate body temperature, dry quickly and eliminate odor-causing bacteria. This lightweight, quarter height sock is all you need to keep your toes cool in the summer and toasty during the winter season.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant, moisture-wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 57% U.S. Merino Wool, 40% U.S. Nylon, 3% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry.
No Reviews Yet!