MEN'S COKEVILLE CREW
From chilly weather commutes to the office to intense after-hours adventure, no need to change your socks when you've got the Men's Cokeville Crew from Farm to Feet on your side. Knit in the USA from itch-free merino wool, these stylish crew socks help wick away moisture, fight odor-causing bacteria, and regulate body temperature all-year-round. As you move freely through the day, the bottom-of-foot, full-density cushioning and compression design ensure comfort and support that's ready to rack up miles and memories.
- Made in USA
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant, moisture-wicking, breathable, and bacteria-resistant; Keeps feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Outer nylon plaiting increases durability and places wool closer to foot
- Additional on bottom of foot for shock-absorption and cushion
- Full density cushioning features terry knit loop for better insulation, wicking, and impact protection
- Flat toe box for increased comfort with seamless toe closure
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a comfortable fit
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear
- Fabric: 75% U.S. Merino Wool, 24% U.S. Nylon, 1% U.S. Spandex
- Care instructions: To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, Farm To Feet™ socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
No Reviews Yet!