Eureka! There's the comfort
As a part of Farm To Feet's Outdoor Communities Series, the Eureka features a live oak advancing from the ankle. This sock is versatile with cushioning throughout the foot bottom for amazing comfort, making it the all-purpose sock for exploring diverse communities in the mountains, the city, and everywhere in between.
- Made in USA
- Material: 54% nylon, 43% merino wool, 3% lycra spandex
- Light Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only
- All-season construction is highly versatile
- 3/4 crew height fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot.
- Seamless Toe Closure
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box
- Reduced bulk and helps eliminate blister-generating friction
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement
- Reduction of wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY