HEST ORIGINAL FIXED BLADE KNIFE
Made in the USA with a durable high carbon blade and canvas micarta handle, this Hest Original Fixed Blade is perfect for handling all your cutting and slicing needs, and then some. It also features a pry bar, lashing points, wire breaker, bottle opener, lifter, and thumb control point.
- Made in America by Shon Rowen in Idaho Falls, ID
- Black textured powder coating
- Blade is high carbon 1095 hardened and tempered steel with Rockwell hardness of 57-58
- Brass hardware
- Pry bar, lashing points, wire breaker, bottle opener/lifter/thumb control point
- Green canvas Micarta scales with storage area
- Designed to be used as a neck knife by removing scales
- Black kydex sheath with optional belt clip
- Designed by Robert Young Pelton
- Overall Length: 7.63 inches
- Blade Length: 3.13 inches
- Steel: 1095
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Blade Coating: Textured powder coating
- Blade Thickness: 0.19 inches
- Handle Material: Green canvas Micarta
- Weight: 4.40 ounces
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS