WOMEN'S CONSTRUCT IN BROWN STRETCH CANVAS PANTS
Work Day in, Day out in tough canvas that sits easy.
One of Dovetail Worker's three founders, Kate Day, pruned orchards and vineyards in her youth, hikes the Columbia Gorge with her family on the weekends, and previously ran a landscaping business. Inspired by her love of the outdoors and field sciences, the Day Construct work pant has a slightly lower front rise, a high back rise, and a relaxed fit. Fabricated with their custom 12 oz stretch duck canvas, this pant reads more cargo than jean with deliciously deep and secure pockets. Ample space allows for tucking soil samples, leather-bound field notes, and some trail mix as you work, naturally, in your element.
NOTE: Due to the nature of this canvas fabric, some women SIZE UP in this pant. For more details, take a couple extra minutes to see the Size Chart.
- Developed for perfect balance
- Stretch but not too stretchy
- Feels worn in, but not worn out
- Heft, but not too heavy
- Medium weight, rugged but moveable and breathable
- Relaxed fit with lower front rise, high rear rise
- Wide/contoured waistband with double-button enclosure
- 10 functional pockets
- Deep rear pockets with double-snap enclosures
- Gusseted crotch
- Double-front knee panels
- Fabric weight: 12 oz.
- Fabric content: 97% cotton / 3% spandex
No Reviews Yet!