What Animal Are You?
The Animal Haus sock has a menagerie of benefits: exotic style, soft and fluffy Merino Wool, and it's built to handle the elements every single day. Whether or not you choose to take a “which animal are you?” personality quiz first is up to you.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough Vermont's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light: Built light, darn comfy and super strong—substantial construction for a lightweight, sure fit.
- Crew Sock Height: A classic, versatile height that hugs the calf. A sock drawer staple.
- 60% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.