MEN'S LIGHT HIKER MICRO CREW LIGHT CUSHION SOCKS
Buy 3 pairs of socks and get the 4th pair of equal or lesser value free.
For those hikers looking for a little less cushion on the trail, the Light Hiker Micro Crew Light Cushion Sock delivers lightweight performance with just the right amount of cushioning along the base of your foot. It has half the yarn weight of Darn Tough's other cushioned socks and is breathable, fast-drying, and anti-microbial. True Seamless construction ensures top performance with no slipping, bunching, or blisters so you can trek off the beaten path in ultimate comfort.
Why we love it:
The name says it all when it comes to this sock brand. Darn Tough is based in Northfield, VT and all their products are made in house. They produce a wide variety of socks in all lengths and cushion thicknesses. I, personally like the Men's Light Hiker Micro Crew. It is the perfect blend of sock height for most shoes that I wear. From my all around low trail runners to my mid-top hikers, all the way up to my insulated winter boots. Best of all Darn Tough has a lifetime guarantee. If their socks are not the most comfortable, durable and best fitting socks you have ever owned, return them for another pair. No strings. No conditions. Socks guaranteed for life. And that alone makes it well worth the purchase!
Will M., Mast General Store - Winston-Salem, NC
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Height/Type: Micro crew
- Fabric Type: 43% merino wool, 54% nylon, 3% Lycra® spandex
- Light cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
- Manufacturer guaranteed for life
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS