MEN'S ATC MICRO CREW CUSHION SOCKS
Show your support for the Appalachian Trail Conservancy’s outdoor education programs and their maintenance of America’s first national scenic trail with the ATC Micro Crew Cushion! A.T. hikers love the dependability and comfort that they get from this Darn Tough sock. The incredible fit and cushioning along the bottom of the foot ensures no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. The fine-gauge merino wool is fast drying, breathable, and all-weather. Naturally antimicrobial, the wool repels bacteria and odor. You might give out for the day, but these socks won’t!
Why we love it:
"This is my favorite hiking sock to wear on trail. It offers good cushioning for hiking and runs the perfect height for my boots. I have worn Darn Tough socks for years and cannot speak highly enough of their durability and performance. I have yet to blister even on my 20+ mile days on trail."
— Clay, Mast General Store - Boone, NC
- Made in USA
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel
- Height/Type: Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height.Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- Fabric Type: 61% merino wool, 36% nylon, 3% Lycra® spandex
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
No Reviews Yet!