WOMEN'S TRAIL 2650 GTX SHOES
With 2,650 miles, the Pacific Crest Trail provides a wide variety of terrain over its epic expanse. Whether you’re out for the weekend, a few miles, or are looking to get some serious mileage, the PCT has something for you. It’s that need for versatility that inspired the Trail 2650. Built to move quickly and confidently through the terrain of your choosing, this waterproof Trail 2650 can easily fill the role of a lightweight hiker or trainer. Using a Trailguard TPU shank and an EXO Heel System, the Trail 2650 is lightweight, provides stability on challenging ground, and utilizes a Gore-Tex liner for waterproof protection.
- Trailguard platform with exposed TPU shank guards your foot in uncertain terrain and provides torsional strength for stability
- EXO Heel system provides a secure fit with increased comfort
- DT6 last features 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in forefoot for stability and everyday-wearable aesthetic
- Upper: Durable, lightweight leather and textile upper
- Lining: Gore-Tex (GTX) - 100% waterproof and breathable
- Footbed: Removable OrthoLite footbed
- Midsole: Ultra-lightweight EVA foam midsole adds cushioning while minimizing weight
- Outsole: Vibram® 460 outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet or dry surfaces
- Average weight (per pair): 27 ounces
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS