Toddlers and preschoolers can sing along with the classic campfire song melodies in this charming songbook. Featuring a wooden inlay and sturdy construction, giving it a vintage feel, this book is sure to delight while teaching an appreciation for both music and together time. Perfect for little ones (and their grown-ups) to sing and dance along, Campfire Songs is sure to be a family favorite.
- Follow along through the book's lyrics for the melodies played by the buttons!
- Find 10 classic campfire and scouting songs paired with adorable illustrations. Songs include: John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, The Bear Went Over the Mountain, Make New Friends, the S'mores Song and more
- An icon on each page corresponds with the correct melody button, providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills
- All of our Early Bird Song books are designed for curious little ones to explore alone or with their grown-up
- Please note that audio buttons play melodies only, without a singing voice
- 5 story spreads
- wood inlay on sound module
- foil on cover
- Dimensions: 11 x 11 inches (width x height)
No Reviews Yet!