WOMEN'S FUEGO DOWN VEST
Blending responsibly sourced, water-resistant goose down with a streamlined design, Cotopaxi's Fuego Vest is the perfect outer layer and midlayer in one. We love it for those in-between weather days that don’t quite warrant a jacket, and it’s also great as a core-warming layer under a shell while skiing. There’s an adjustable drawcord at the hem, along with two zippered hand pockets and two interior stash pockets. Their latest Fuego Vest also features an updated fit, with a little more breathing room in the hips, chest, and waist.
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- 800-fill RDS-certified, water-resistant goose down
- 20D giant-ripstop nylon lining
- Updated fit for improved comfort and range of motion
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Two interior stash pockets
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packs into internal pocket
- Adjustable drawcord at the hem
- Weight: 8oz (227g)
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS