BLACKFIN 580G SUNGLASSES - POLARIZED GLASS
The trusted tool of the true angler, Costa's Blackfin sunglasses bring serious clarity and comfort to a day fishing, whether it's wrestling marlin in the deep sea, spinning up salmon in the river's current or fly casting for bonefish along the coast. Polarized, flexible and boasting a Hydrolite™ co-injected lining, these Costa men's Angler fishing sunglasses are made for performance and are a necessary addition to any tackle box.
- Premium Polarized 580 Lenses*: Filtering reflective glare is essential for anyone on the water or outdoors. They sell only polarized sunglasses.
- 100% UV Protection: Your Costas absorb 100% of UV light, providing you the best in light management and protection.
- Scratch Resistant and Durable: The C-Wall coating provides extra scratch-resistance and a barrier that repels water, oil and sweat for easy cleaning.
- Lens Material: Polarized Polycarbonate (580P)
- Frame Fit: Wide
- Size: L
- Nosepad Adjustable: No
- Lens Curve: Base 8 Decentered
- Frame Width: 135 mm
- Bridge Width: 17 mm
- Lens Width: 61.8 mm
- Lens Height: 40.9 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 120 mm
No Reviews Yet!