With a profile that suggests strong forward momentum and a blade shape that looks like a deep-sea carnivore, the Tuna™ everyday carry folding knife slices through packages and boxes faster than a Bluefin slices through the swell on a taut line.
Lucas Burnley was inspired by his newfound backyard when he sat down to sketch the Tuna™. Freshly settled in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, he designed the deep-belly drop point blade to be extremely versatile while mimicking the look of the powerful Bluefin tuna that roams the Atlantic. It’s met with a super grippy handle with G10 on the front and stainless steel on the back that excels in adverse conditions. The handle is set off with a bronze anodized pivot ring and backspacer. Deployed with a thumb stud, the blade stays securely in place with a frame lock.
Get the power of one of the world’s largest, fastest fish in your pocket.
- Thumb Stud for Easy One Hand Opening
- Two-Tone Handle, Stainless Steel and G10 Handle for Secure Grip
- Frame Lock Secures the Blade in the Open Position
- Blade Length: 3.22 inches (81.81 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.15 inches (3.68 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.69 inches (195.28 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.49 inches (113.92 mm)
- Weight: 3.70 oz. (104.89g)
- Handle: Front - G10; back - 2Cr13 SS
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
No Reviews Yet!