....then this knife is unquestionably so. Lucas Burnley is back at it with the updated, refreshed Sketch™. The k-tip style blade in a compact package is a product of dedication and fine-tuned skill. This surprisingly powerful everyday carry knife is blue collar through and through…just like you.
Lucas Burnley of Orleans, Massachusetts carried over some of the design flavor of his well-loved Squid™ folder to the Sketch™. As one of those rare, determined folks who actually keeps his New Year's resolution, he kept a promise to himself and to the community to dream up a new knife design every single day. On day 69 of the #BRNLY365 series, sparks flew and the M69 custom knife was created.
Renamed the Sketch™ for the CRKT® production version, it’s brought to you with a robust carbon stainless steel blade featuring a satin finish. The stainless steel handle pops with an anodized light green back spacer and pivot ring. When you’re ready to fire it up, the Sketch™ deploys with a thumb slot to make scraping gaskets, cutting insulation, or working at the bench a breeze. Consider this more than just your everyday carry—it’s a pocket-sized part of your tool box.
For the pursuit of perfection in your own craft, the Sketch™ makes one hell of a companion.
- K-Tip Blade Style for Everyday Utility and Finer Detail
- Stainless Steel Handle for Balance and Durability
- Low Profile Pocket Clip for Discreet Carry
- Blade Length: 2.89 inches (73.51 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 inches (2.90 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.69 inches (169.88 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.94 inches (100.08 mm)
- Weight: 3.70 ounces (104.89g)
- Handle: 2Cr13
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
No Reviews Yet!