M4 ASSIST WITH BURL WOOD KNIFE
Custom knife maker and Knife makers' Guild member Kit Carson is widely known for his M16 design, which they offer in many CRKT production models. But since 1990, Kit's most consistent selling custom model has been his classic M4. The M4-02W Burled Wood is a deluxe model with burled wood scales and brushed stainless steel bolsters. It's a very classy look.
- Outburst® Assisted Opening
- Locking Liner Safety
- Stainless Steel Bolster w/Burl Wood Handle
- Blade Length: 3.25 inches (82.55 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 inches (3.07 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.00 inches (177.80 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.75 inches (95.25 mm)
- Weight: 3.70 ounces (104.89g)
- Handle: Stainless Steel Bolster w/Burl Wood
- Style: Folding Knife w/Liner Lock
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS