Here to inspire your next adventure
Built on Bald Peak. For an inspired designer, even discarded tools from the neighbor’s garage can spark a big idea. Antique hammer heads influence the handle design of the Chehalem™ everyday carry folding knife. But while the handle may be fit to become an heirloom, the blade is all business.
Eric Ochs grew up on Bald Peak, the highest point in the Chehalem Mountains. Now, from his nearby shop in Sherwood, Oregon, he has designed a knife to pay homage to his childhood home. In his younger years, he would accompany his grandfather on his hunt for antique hammers. Each had a weathered, textured look that inspired the well-loved aesthetic of the Chehalem™ handle.
The sleek clip point blade perfectly balances the antique look and is highly versatile with a deep belly and a fine point for detailed cutting. A prominent thumb hole defines the satin-brushed blade and, once open, a frame lock holds it securely in place. The Chehalem™ might be built on memories, but it’s designed for the now.
- Sharp Blade Tip for Detailed Cutting
- Stainless Steel Handle with a Hammered Like Texture for Grip
- Frame Lock Secures the Blade in the Open Position
- Blade Length: 2.77 inches (70.33 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.13 inches (3.25 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.38 inches (161.93 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.67 inches (93.14 mm)
- Weight: 3.80 ounces (107.73g)
- Handle: 2Cr13
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY