CEO FLIPPER KNIFE
Discreetly compact enough to stow in your shirt pocket, the CEO folding knife is as sophisticated as it is functional. Designed with a supremely low profile, the CEO cuts no corners on usability and ergonomics, fully embodying the working spirit of everyday carry.
Known for his clean, simple, highly-usable designs, Richard Rogers releases another formidable knife from his shop in the scrubby hills of Magdalena, New Mexico. Created with dress shirt pockets and v-neck scrubs in mind, the slim, low-profile CEO flies under the radar until a sealed letter needs opening or a suit needs a finishing touch. With lubed ball bearings in the pivot to reduce friction, a slim thumb stud sets IKBS™ in motion, quickly deploying the satin-finished stainless steel blade. A locking liner keeps it securely in place between the sleek and strong glass-reinforced nylon handle.
The CEO: pairs best with an extra dark roast and a long to-do list.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Strong And Lightweight: Glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Carry Options: Adjustable clip for left or right hand carry
- Blade length: 3.35 inches
- Blade edge: Plain
- Blade steel: AUS 8
- Blade finish: Satin
- Blade thickness: .09 inches
- Overall length: 7.69 inches
- Closed length: 4.35 inches
- Weight: 1.90 oz
- Handle: Glass Reinforced nylon
- Style: Folding knife with liner lock
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS