BT FIGHTER COMPACT KNIFE
A machinist’s masterpiece. Take a look at a knife with brilliant contours and a tactical soul and you can bet it came from the shop of Brian Tighe. The BT Fighter™ Compact everyday carry folding knife is no exception with its layered, sculpted handle and deep grooves. If there was any need for further proof that Brian is a master machinist, the BT Fighter™ is it.
Modeled closely after his Tighe Fighter custom design, the BT Fighter™ comes from Brian Tighe’s shop in Ridgeville, Ontario replete with all the signature Tighe design details. The, stonewashed stainless steel drop point blade is balanced with a swedge making for a strong, reinforced tip. The handle is equally as eye catching with a layered look carved of one sturdy slab of glass-reinforced nylon. The backspacer and deep grooves help you keep your grip. Deployed with a flipper, the blade opens smoothly and quickly thanks to the ball bearing pivot system. It’s held in place and disengaged with a easy-to-use button lock.
The super deep carry keeps it nearly undetectable in your pocket and a carved space through the clip is built for a lanyard.
- Ball Bearing Pivot System Deploys the Blade Smooth and Fast
- Grooved Backspacer Enhances Grip
- Deep Pocket Carry Clip
- Blade Length: 2.86 inches (72.54 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.13 inches (3.20 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.06 inches (179.40 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.17 inches (105.99 mm)
- Weight: 3.40 ounces (96.39g)
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Style: Folding Knife w/Button Lock
No Reviews Yet!