For excursions that end with a cold one. Leave it to a designer from Oregon to create an everyday carry folding knife with hardworking outdoor capabilities and a bottle opener. From the trail to the taproom, the compact Bev-Edge is built to come up big in a pinch.
- Bottle opener conveniently integrated into handle of knife
- Flipper opening combined with IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system deploys the blade smooth and fast
- Stonewash Finish Improves Corrosion Resistance and Masks Wear
- Frame Lock provides secure lock-up of the blade
- Blade Length: 2.54 inches (64.57 mm)
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 inches (2.74 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.06 inches (154.00 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.53 inches (89.66 mm)
- Weight: 3.80 ounces (107.73g)
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Style: Folding Knife w/Frame Lock
No Reviews Yet!