MEN'S NPF CRATER LAKE Z/CLOUD 2
Filled with natural beauty, fresh air, and that much-needed escape from reality, we truly appreciate everything our gorgeous National Parks offer us. If you love 'em as much as we do, show it off with the Men's NPF Crater Lake Z/Cloud 2. Assembled in the USA, these water sandals are covered from the adjustable polyester webbing upper to the grippy ChacoGrip rubber outsole with a limited-edition National Park Foundation design. Step into the comfort and support of the LUVSEAT PU midsole before you head out for an afternoon hike or wade through the river to cool off.
- Assembled in USA
- Adjustable and durable high-tensile webbing heel risers
- Injection-molded ladder lock buckle
- Vegan-friendly construction
- Upper: Polyester jacquard webbing upper wraps around the foot and through the midsole for a customized fit
- Midsole: LUVSEAT™ dual-density PU midsole
- Outsole: Non-marking ChacoGrip™ rubber compound with 3.5mm lug depth
- Average weight: 15 ounces (426 g)
No Reviews Yet!