How many N's in
Bananagrams is fast, fun, and the most delicious new word game in years. As in Boggle, you make words. As in Scrabble, you create crosswords. Better yet, in Bananagrams, you all play at once - as fast as you possibly can! Draw letter tiles, and start building, peeling (drawing), and dumping (discarding) until someone yells, "Bananas!".
Why we love it:
"Bananagrams is a fun, competitive, family game! It is great for learning new words as well. There are more ways to play than one, so you will never get bored! It is a very good game to travel with because of the packaging it comes in."
— Joanne, Mast General Store - Boone, NC
- Material Content: Plastic
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.5 x 3 inches
- Product Weight: 14 ounces
- Minimum Recommended Age: 7+
- Educational Focus: Patterns, letters, fine motor skills & problem-sloving
- Warnings & Hazards: WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Includes: Tiles & instructions
- Care / Maintenance: Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Language Translations: English
- Number of Pieces: 144
- Number of Players: 1-8
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY