a farmer's friend
The Bag Balm Tin has helped soothe cuts, scratches, skin irritations, and paw abrasions since 1899, so you know your pets are in good hands. For over 100 years, Bag Balm has been a fixture down on the farm because it goes on fast—and stays on! It's loaded with lanolin and is safe for cattle, horses, and other domestic animals.
- Made in USA
- Proudly made in Vermont
- Long-lasting formula
- Soothes and protects skin from head to toe
- Safe to use on people and animals
- Made using just a few, simple ingredients
- Enriched with petrolatum to moisturize and protect, and lanolin to soothe and soften skin
- No added fragrances, colors, alcohol, parabens, or phthalates
- Net weight 1 ounce
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.