APPALACHIAN TRAIL GUIDE TO TENNESSEE-NORTH CAROLINA
If you're setting out on a hike, section hike or thru-hike of the AT, you'll need this as your travel buddy. The Appalachian Trail Guide to Tennessee-North Carolina is the official guide to 303 miles of the Appalachian Trail, from Damascus, VA, near the Tennessee line south to the southern end of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park at Fontana Dam, NC. This area includes the spectacular southern balds, the Highlands of Roan, and Cherokee National Forest, as well as the most-visited of the traditional national parks. The six detached maps (three sheets) included in the packet are water- and tear-resistant in seven colors at a scale of an inch to a mile, with elevation profiles. The book includes detailed trail descriptions as well as thorough background information on towns, historical sites, and geology.
Appalachian Trail Guide Tennessee-North Carolina, 14th Edition
- Easy to use and comprehensive
- Multi color maps printed on waterproof, tear resistant paper
- Includes an ATC ziploc bag to keep the maps and book clean and dry while hiking
- Includes - Great Smoky Mountains National Park at Fontana Dam, North Carolina. Includes parts of the Cherokee and Pisgah National Forest and the park
- 300 AT miles
- Maps include QR codes for recent updates
- Includes Elevation profiles
- Editor: V. Collins Chew
- Paperback, 217 pages
- Weight: 14.4 oz
No Reviews Yet!