CERES VA TO PEARISBURG VA APPALACHIAN TRAIL ELEVATION POCKET PROFILE MAP
Featuring the same data from "The A.T. Guide" by David Miller and weighing in at just 4 grams each, this waterproof, tear resistant, information rich strip-map features an Appalachian Trail map on one side and elevation profile with altitudes and trail data on the other. The map imagery includes high resolution GPS track, topographic maps, accurate road crossings and a bird’s eye view of points along the trail. The elevation profile side includes trail mileage, shelter locations, camp sites, water sources, resupply points, lodging, outfitters, and post offices and much more.
- Licensed data from David Miller’s, The A.T. Guide
- Waterproof, Durable and Ultralight
- Elevation Profile & Topographic Trail Map
- High Resolution GPS Track
- Shows Altitude, Mileage & Trail Data
- AGG TEC™ Reference Number: Measure of Total Elevation Change per Segment
- Campsites, Shelters & Water Sources
- Town Data, Crossing Roads & Amenities
- Resupply Points & Mail Drops
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 17 inches (width x length)
- Weight: 0.14 ounces (4 g) each
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS