First Aid Kit
For the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. The Ultralight & Watertight Medical Kit is designed for adventure racers, multi-sport enthusiasts, and anyone looking for an ultralight kit with enough supplies for 1-2 people on trips up to four days.
Why we like it:
"This medical kit gives you a lot of options with the advantage of a waterproof case that protects your supplies in the event of a splash or a dunk. No soggy Band-Aids. This kit has a lot of the essentials including several medicines ranging from After Bite to aspirin, and moleskins to protect against blisters. One of the most useful items for me has been the ace bandage that is reusable. If you're looking for a comprehensive medical kit for overnight trips you need look no further."
— Nicholas, Mast General Store Columbia, SC
- Waterproof inner DryFlex™ bags and outer seam-sealed siliconized nylon bag with water-resistant zipper
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds
- Mini roll of duct tape (2 x 26 inches)
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support
- Die-cut Moleskin plus Skin Tac™ topical adhesive to protect against the hiker's #1 injury
- Easy Access Bandages™
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 10 x 2 inches
- Average weight: 8 ounces
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY