SOL THERMAL SINGLE BIVVY
The SOL Thermal Bivvy is made of non-woven fabric that delivers waterproof protection from the elements while reflecting 80% of your body's heat back to you. This year-round bivvy sack is ideal as a lightweight replacement for your sleeping bag when temperatures are above 50°F/9°C and an excellent emergency survival shelter for winter time activities. The extremely durable fabric resists rips and tears, and since it has a soft facing and excellent side-venting, it can be used as a stand-alone sleep system in warmer weather.
- Reflects up to 80% of radiated body heat
- Thermo-Lite non-woven fabric is waterproof and windproof
- SOL thermal fabric resists punctures and tears through heavy use
- Adjustable side venting
- Ultralight, warm weather sleep system to 50°F
- Ultralight stuff sack allows you to store the bivy before or after use
- Average weight: 6.9 ounces
- Dimensions: 36 x 84 inches
No Reviews Yet!