No plastics, save the turtles!
According to estimates, around the world, we throw away almost four million tons of trash every day, of which 12.8% is plastic, polluting our environment, especially water. After a post-college surfing trip to Bali, owners Alex and Andrew saw the destruction that plastics could have on our oceans, and decided to do something about it. Local fishermen were no longer catching fish, so they employed them to pick up trash instead. Made from recycled glass and plastics from our oceans, this bracelet funds that project. Not only that but this particular bracelet, the Ocean Bracelet Sea Turtle, helps support research that advances rescue and release efforts for sea turtles.
- 1 pound of trash will be removed from the ocean and coastlines
- Supports the FAU Marine Research Lab and their efforts to advance sea turtle rescue and release efforts
- Made with recycled ocean plastic and glass recovered by 4ocean employees
- Unisex design
- Adjustable from 2-5 inches in diameter
- Stainless steel 4ocean charm
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY