1 bracelet that's 4Oceans!
By purchasing this Deep Sea Beaded Glow Bracelet from 4Ocean, you will remove one pound of trash from the world’s oceans, rivers, and coastlines. The deep ocean is still one of the most remote and mysterious places on Earth. In all of human history, only 23 people have descended to Challenger Deep in the Mariana Trench which, at 36,201 feet below sea level, is the deepest part of the ocean known to man. Every journey to the deep has revealed dozens of new and rarely seen marine species—and reminded us how little we know about our true impact on the marine environment. Our plastic waste has already been found in the Mariana trench at a depth of 36,000 feet.
- 100% recycled 4ocean Plastic cord
- 100% recycled stainless steel charm
- 95% post-consumer recycled glass beads
- Hand assembled by local artisans on the tropical island of Bali
- Unisex, adjustable, waterproof
- Glow-in-the-dark cord charges in 60 minutes with UV / blacklight (sunlight may take longer)
- Recycled material content verified by GreenCircle Certified
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY