You could say this versatile piece of cookware wears many different hats. The 3-quart Enamel Dutch Oven is wonderful for just about anything- cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The colored porcelain can be used on most cooking surfaces as well as the oven; however, it is not recommended for outdoor grill use or over open outdoor flames. The cast iron vessel has excellent heat distribution and retention and reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking.
- 3-quart Color Enamel Dutch Oven
- Measures 9 3/4-inch diameter and 3 inches deep
- Porcelain surface eliminates the need to season
- Rims are black matte enamel; cooking surface is off-white enamel
- Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture
- Superior heat distribution and retention
- Two layers of porcelain enamel are chip resistant
- Lid knob and handles are safe to 500ºF
- Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food
- Dishwasher safe though hand washing is recommended to preserve original appearance
- Do not use in microwave
- Made in China
No Reviews Yet!