A new flex on function!
The Women's Bamboo Flex Hoodie from Free Fly uses Flex fabric that might be from the future. With a luxe, weighty drape, mind-blowing softness, and a laundry list of performance benefits like temperature regulation, UPF 50, and four-way stretch? Yeah, definitely from the future. The Bamboo Flex Hoodie is a comfy, cool-weather staple, with a next-level quality you can feel. Built for transitional seasons and cooler temps—pair it with your favorite legging for early morning hikes, some overalls for projects in dropping temps, or layer it with your favorite jacket when there’s a serious chill in the air. You can't go wrong with how you pair the Bamboo Flex Hoodie... it's just that comfy!
- Material: 64% Viscose from Bamboo, 28% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Fabric: Luxe stretch knit
- Premium weight gives it a nice, luxe feel
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- 4-way stretch for freedom of movement
- Crossover hood with drawstring for complete neck coverage
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place
- Kangaroo pocket keeps your hands toasty
- Relaxed fit
- Added stretch that moves with you
- Length hits below hip
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY