WOMEN'S BOOT SOCK FULL CUSHION
Introduce your feet to Vermont's finest socks, Darn Tough. This Boot Sock is great for hiking and trekking and will meet all your needs for comfort and durability. Made of a merino wool/nylon/spandex blend, this sock has high density cushioning that surrounds the entire foot and shin, as well as elastic support around the arch. The high density terry loop padding in the foot won't flatten out under pressure. Delivers optimum performance on the trail or on the rock face.
- Knit in USA of imported yarn
- Breathable, quick drying, moisture wicking
- No slipping, bunching, or blisters
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial and repels bacteria and odor
- Height/Type: Boot Sock
- Fabric Type: 69% merino wool, 27% nylon, 4% Lycra® spandex
- Full cushion: high density cushion surrounding entire foot and shin for support and comfort in all temperatures
- Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
- Manufacturer guaranteed for life
November 15, 2016
Best Socks I've Ever Owned!
I used to buy another brand of expensive woolen socks in winter. They looked great at first, but in no time at all the surface was pilling and the socks lost their shape. They quickly became unsightly and uncomfortable. A friend gave me a pair of Darn Tough wool socks for Christmas some years ago, and after four winters they still look nice. I've switched over to Darn Tough hiking and mountaineering socks entirely, and the "buy 3, get 1 pair free" deal that Mast runs is the best I've found. I like to save money, and that has less to do with price than with replacing things. I strongly recommend Darn Tough, and I strongly recommend buying at Mast.