Tuna Alley 580p Sunglasses - Polarized Polycarbonate
Named after the legendary 15-mile stretch of sand cutting through the deep blue Bahamian waters where the Bluefin tuna migrate north, these angler Tuna Alley 580P Sunglasses from Costa Del Mar are created to uncover and showcase the famous, underwater fish highway. With integral hinges, a patented vent system, polarized and made from tough-as-nails nylon, these men's performance fishing sunglasses won't be missing much.
- Premium Polarized Polycarbonate 580P Lenses*: Filtering reflective glare is essential for anyone on the water or outdoors. They sell only polarized sunglasses.
- 100% UV Protection: Your Costas absorb 100% of UV light, providing you the best in light management and protection.
- Scratch Resistant and Durable: The C-Wall coating provides extra scratch resistance and a barrier that repels water, oil, and sweat for easy cleaning.
- Lens Material: Polarized Polycarbonate (580P)
- Frame Fit: Regular
- Size: XL
- Nosepad Adjustable: No
- Lens Curve: Base 8 Decentered
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Bridge Width: 11 mm
- Lens Width: 61.5 mm
- Lens Height: 41.8 mm
- Temple Arm Length: 125 mm
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY