125 AZERIA KNIFE
If you're in need of a new sidekick, look no further! The 125 Azeria from Benchmade is here to lend a hand—or at least a sharp edge. Manufactured in the USA, this fixed bladed knife is constructed with a plain edge Austrian N680 steel blade and durable black Grivory handle. The PIM sheath makes transportation easy and convenient.
- Made in USA
- Blade edge: Plain
- Blade finish/color: Coated
- Blade style/shape: Wharncliffe
- Handle material: Black grivory
- Sheath type: PIM
- Mechanism: Fixed blade
- Blade steel: N680 (57-59 HRC)
- Blade length: 2.90 inches (7.37 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.114 inches (2.89 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.64 inches (14.33 cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.55 inches (13.97 mm)
- Weight: 2.37 ounces (67.19 g)
- Sheath Weight: 1.81 ounces (51.30 g)
No Reviews Yet!
DON'T MISS OUT ON GREAT DEALS!
NEW EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS