Make Waves For Ocean Conservation
Inspired by Balinese culture, the Bali Wave Bracelet represents respect for the ocean, prosperity, and life. Handcrafted by artisans living on the island, these eye-catching patterns are braided with cordage made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. Each bracelet features a recycled stainless steel “4O” charm that symbolizes your commitment to the clean ocean movement and acts as a reminder to keep making waves about plastic pollution.
- One pound of trash recovered from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines for every bracelet sold
- ½-inch macrame braid design available in 3 eye-catching patterns
- Bracelet cords made from certified 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Charms made from certified 95% recycled stainless steel
- All components made in China
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, and adjustable
- Comes with a “1LB” vinyl decal
the item is unavailable at the dimmed locations
We strive to provide the best customer service possible. When an item is shown as available in a location, we suggest calling ahead before driving to the store. Ask an associate to hold the item for your arrival to ensure its availability.
free shipping order $60+
flat rate $6.99 under $60
SOME RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY